13 February 2009

Are You A Gadget Person?

Well I am. One of the things I like sharing online are the gadgets I own. And the ones that are still dreams in the making. I enjoy discussing the specifications of a particular product. Opening my posts to suggestions and opinions from other people who are also on my level of interest. So why not put both gadgets and those common thoughts under one roof.


Acobay is a new consumer network where people share their things or their so-called stuff and they connect by sharing views on their experiences with a particular gadget they own.
Then they interact with people of same interest, and get personal recommendations. Register and promote your own blog! Connect with other bloggers of your same category. The more stuff you share, the more people you connect and the better Acobay works for you!

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...