25 February 2009

DIAMOND CREVASSE

A very powerful song of love and inspiration.
I haven't been sharing anything about my love for music. I listen to everything. I give those 'everything' a try. So far, I learned to love each song. The music that's been keeping my ears alive is a soundtrack from the Macross Frontier full version anime series. Sheryl Nome starring May'n. My husband introduced it to me.Half-Filipino, half-Japanese Megumi Nakajima also took part in the series as Ranka Mei .
After listening to the song, I wanted to learn Japanese :D Its a good thing that they also have the English (top) translation available in the video. And singing along, made me realize how emotional this song was. Best lyrics I have ever read. Talk about pure inspiration and reason.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...