Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Positive Effects of ECQ
( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...
-
It has been a year since I gave birth to my second child and I haven't shared my extraordinary experience when I gave birth to this ...
-
Let me rest for a bit with a quick post. This weekend had been pretty hard for everybody from all points of society. This past 3 days has ...
-
To be able to grow this flowering shrub has always been our dream. We had several attempts before and the plant won't survive after a w...
3 comments:
LOL !! I actually got a SHOCK from the mummy's sneeze also. Thanks for the little humour there to brighten up my stressful day at home with my sick son :)
just like janice, nashock din ako! hahaha! tawa ako ng tawa, nakailang reply ako...my hubby asked na bkit ako tawa ng tawa, pinanood ko nga sa knya...nice way to end my day! nyt! :)
ilang replay pala...sna me posts pang ganito minsan, hehehe! bihira kasi ako sa Youtube e. :)
Post a Comment