01 March 2009

From My Kitchen And Beyond

from my kitchen and beyond

Button picture from: http://www.lauraloo.com

I just want to let everybody know that I will changing my Food Blog's title to a shorter one.
Since it's long I find it hard to be recognized. The simpler, the shorter, the better. People will remember.
Same perspectives and goals. All posts are going to be about recipes, sweets, restaurant reviews, health, delicacies and stuff that is related to food. Thank you so much for the visits and drops! Very much appreciated!

Please leave a message if you linked up my food site, so I can add you too. Wink!

1 comment:

Chris said...

hello enchie! how was your weekend?
i grabbed your button :)

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...