03 November 2008

I Rode Galactic!

Definitely a sweet nothing. First time I saw this ride years back, I swore I will never try it. We went to Star City again last night. I didn't recognize it, so I went ahead with my husband. While being buckled up, I asked the person beside me if it's the ride that spins and tilts both at the same time. He said: Yes it is. The ride I promised myself not to try. It was too late to back out, it was already moving. I got scared at first, I couldn't look straight or even open my eyes. But as the spin went faster, i tried and looked up, it wasn't that bad at all. I went for a second round with my sister. After that, my tummy gave up. He!he!he!

Slow mo look

actual from the camera

My husband took this photo while I'm there riding with my sister. I never thought that this is how it looked like. Literally, while you're up there, you'll feel like you're time traveling just like the ones we see in movies. I rode this 2 times in a row, oh yeah! I experienced it (pat on the back). I was spinning, but it is the ultimate high ever.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Didn't you get dizzy? Looks fun though :-)

Enchie said...

Worse, I vomitted :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow, enchie! i can't take any spinning ride. for sure, im gonna hv headache & vomit. but i do love roller coaster ride or something similar, just NO SPINNING, i'll be all rite! :)

Enchie said...

hi jean! it was quite an experience, my first time.

Liz said...

hi enchie! thanks for the additional input ;)

cheers

sweetytots said...

uits good the you conquered your fear. I dont mind riding this or the rollercoaster what Im really scared of is the ferris wheel, parang nawawala yung bituka ko..

sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...