01 June 2010

Dream We Worked Out --- A Simple Life

This week is all about self- expression. It just so happen that my husband and I are going to be celebrating our 6th Wedding Anniversary, 10th year of being together and our sons 2nd year in school as Senior Kinder. 3 Milestones in a week. But what the heck with counting years and months when it comes to anniversaries.    Being together forever is a dream we worked out to come true. We maintained a simple relationship, we treated each other as best friends and so is our families. So here we are living that dream. An extraordinary togetherness for life. But the moment our son Franky came on board, life immediately became his. It's all about Franky. The three of us as a family. An upcoming 2 day road trip is on its way, packing our snorkeling gear and this time with an underwater camera. This trip is for our son. We never went anywhere for the past 2 months. After moving-in our new place, it's just school and adjustment for him.

Let me share an Inspirational Thought. This is a re-post, it is my favorite affirmation post. These  affirmations serves as inspiration to me. I read it almost everyday. The right words to start a nice day and to live a better life each day. This is also to pay tribute to the Simple Life I Am Living To The Fullest. Thank You Lord...
CLEARING BLOCKAGES

photo: By Earlette on Flickr
I give thanks often. I appreciate all the beautiful things in my life.
I remember my dreams. They show me answers and solutions.
I allow myself to have more than I ever dreamed possible.

I believe, once in a while, we should just let go of all the earthly things that usually holds us  and be free to enjoy nature, family and life as it should be.

9 comments:

joy said...

hi enchie! so many celebrations to look up to. :) happy wedding anniversary!and have fun in your road trip!

Enchie said...

@Joy thanks so much!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Beautiful post, Enchie. have fun on your vacay...

nurseabie said...

Advance Happy Wedding Anniversary Enchie!

Chatty said...

Happy anniversary!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Magka level lang pala si Frankie at si Kendrick. Enjoy your get away, you deserved it.:)

Cacai M. said...

malakas kutob ko mommy Ench na wedding anniversary iyon sa hint na sinabi mo plurk (special day).. woohooo! long to go De la Cruz family! I wish you all the best! ~hugs~

Chris said...

congratulations enchie! for living your dream :)

by the way, i am waiting for your underwater shots! :) where did you buy your underwater camera? :D

Enchie said...

@ Peachy, Abie, Pinayrichmom, Willa, Cai and Chris

Thank you so much...

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...