25 November 2010

Extraordinary November 25th

You know what made this day extraordinary? To start, Thanksgiving Day  2010 is celebrated on the other side of the globe on this date. November 25, marks the calendar that we are exactly a month away from Christmas. To add, it's my birthday and I'm sick with a really bad cold LOL!  My birthday dinner was canceled, I couldn't cope with this heavy feeling stuck in my brain. My eyes all watery and I'm still dazed with the medicines I took the whole day.  This world isn't perfect, that's how life goes, it's still something  memorable. A thought that I can  look back to and might just make a day fascinating just thinking about it.

Nothing will stop me from thanking the Lord, who gave me a colorful year, and yet another to look forward to. I would also like to thank the people who greeted me on this special day... Thank you for remembering.

With all that has been mentioned, like I said, I may be sick on my birthday, but it's something worth remembering. Tomorrow is a busy day but  I know it is going to be a fulfilling one. Thanksgiving mass to start my weekend, lunch with my boys in celebration of my birthday, will go shopping after.
And then... I will start packing for our 3 day vacation! 
Yes, God works in mysterious ways...

Photo: Jon San Pedro

5 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

Happy Happy Birthday Enchie! God Bless you. Stay pretty and healthy. Have fun!

Chris said...

happy birthday enchie! may God bless you with a great year ahead! :D

I am Roni said...

Happy happy birthday. All the best and God Bless.

Beth said...

Happy Birthday, Enchie! May God bless you and give you the desires of your heart! :)

kimmyschemy said...

o, hello! Happy birthday to you!

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...