04 November 2010

15 in 15

This is actually a Facebook tag... interesting to make sharing easier... It's being able to think of 15 movies in 15 minutes.

Here are the rules:
  • Don't take too long to think about it.
  • Fifteen films you've seen that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.
  • Tag fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what films my friends choose!
  • (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note).
1. Eat, Pray, Love
 2. RED (Retired Extremely Dangerous)
3. Lord of The Rings Extended Version
4. The Ring
5. The Grudge
6. 28 days & 28 Weeks Later
7. Transformers
8. Christopher Nolan's Batman
9. Fight Club
10. Iron Man 1&2
11. Big Fish
12. Harry Potter
13. Shawshank Redemption
14. Chronicles of Narnia
15 .The Prestige

The top 2 movies are the recent ones I've seen. Both movies are fun to watch. The rest are my all time favorites. And since I'm already sharing my thoughts on flicks. The Hobbit just got its green light to continue production. If you haven't seen the Extended Version of LOTR, save it. Watch it after The Hobbit then try connecting everything. The 1st Part of the last Harry Potter installment (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1) is going to be shown this month, and another adventure from The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader) is also set to be released.

1 comment:

daphne sy said...

I watched eat, pray and love last Monday(too late lol)I rate it 3. If you are trapped in a cinema with this movie, here is a safety briefing. Eat lots of popcorn to distract you, pray for it to end, and love salt instead. Ameen.

my blog, healthy flat

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...