10 May 2011

Quality Hair Treatments

I wasn't really into hair treatments before. One of the things that's preventing me is the thought of the mixture of chemicals that's being used. My mom would always tell me that it's always best to go natural. But in reality, as we age, our body's chemistry changes too. Everything dries up fast like our skin and scalp. With that, I opted to look for hair products that are considered organic. When we say organic, these are ingredients such as oil extracts that are taken from plants and other natural sources.
Bumble and Bumble hair products are to consider. Bumble and bumble Alojoba Shampoo is an an organic smoothing shampoo with aloe, jojoba, cucumber, chamomile, vitamins B5 and E. It is created to hydrate, soften, silken and shine all types of hair. I treat my hair with coconut oil at home and it helps on bringing out the natural oil from my scalp. A good conditioner with coco extract also aids to keep not only my scalp healthy but also my hair.
Moroccan Oil Treatment can also be done at home. Just apply ultra-light formula to damp hair and voila, you instantly get a natural, silky finish and brilliant shine without any residue. This formula not only protects your hair from damage caused by drying or over-processing, it also helps restore over-processed and damaged hair to its natural, beautiful condition.
Another brand to consider are Aveda Hair Products . This brand is one of the most successful hair products. The quality of the Aveda hair products (such as aveda pure abundance, aveda scalp remedy, aveda spa shampoo) is monitored regularly by the experts because of which this brand has been awarded the most prestigious honors in the industry of the Aveda hair care, Aveda be curly, Aveda spa and makeup products. These products are guaranteed to give healthy maintenance to any type of hair. And as a consumer, with treatments of all sorts being introduced in salons nowadays, natural or organic treatments are best to consider.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...