16 May 2011

The Change That's About To Begin

Just a few days back I made a shoutout on Plurk and Facebook that this site (Sweet Nothings) will undergo changes. I thought that a short blog about it will give you guys an idea. 

To start, I've moved back to my blogspot address. http://xtraordinarymom.blogspot.com/ 

I'm not asking everyone to update your blogrolls. Well, Blogger will automatically redirect everything in this case. Part of my goal this year and for the next coming years is a free flowing online journal. Living the purpose why I created this blog. But I am open to link blogs that are on the same category as mine and websites that I'll  find useful and interesting.

Advertisers are welcome.
In a few weeks, I will be announcing the reason for this sudden change. The content will also be different because it is going to be more exciting, filled with more family stories and I will be sharing  my personal inspirations in life.

I'm just facing reality. As much as wanted to create a new website, I can't. Managing more than 2 blogs is going to take so much of my family time. This site make-over is the best and creative way on introducing a new chapter of my life. I love change. And even if I embrace change, I still take a piece of what I've started  and the reasons how things came to life with my previous entries.

To end: I thank The One Above for the continuous blessings and for a new journey I'm about to take with my 2 boys... It is going to be wonderful.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...