18 January 2014

A Wonderful Journey 2014

As for my wishlist for 2014... all I ask for are continuous blessings: Good health for the whole family, more milestones as an individual and as a parent, a stronger form of protection against harmful elements, lots and lots of laughter and love...

2013 was a productive year for me. I learned a lot of new things. Though I kept on saying that starting a business is way away from my thoughts, it seems like opportunity itself keeps on knocking. A business may work but not in the near future. I see 2014 as a year for improvement, still a lot of things to learn and to experience, as I also need to establish knowledge and my foundation as an entrepreneur. The important thing right now is that I have my family's blessings. From my husband, my parents, my siblings, my in-laws and even our friends. The shower of support is just overwhelming.

It's really hard to point out what I want in terms of material or monetary blessing because time keeps on changing and so these things. For me, the best option for now is to work hard then later on reward myself with something I really want. It doesn't have to be in an instant, but the thought that I'm able to save up for something is already rewarding enough that maybe later on, will make me decide to keep it and save some more.

To sum things up, all I want is a continuous happiness and contentment. With these two around, life with surely grant one of a kind experiences as I grow for the next year/s to come. A wonderful journey worth remembering and meant to be shared.  Whatever is in store for me, I will love it and welcome it with open arms.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...