05 November 2011

Lovely Stroll at Paseo de Sta. Rosa With Rachel

We left Tagaytay City after lunch then we decided to contact our friend Rach who's from Sta. Rosa to meet up with us at Paseo de Sta. Rosa. Sta. Rosa Laguna has been a frequent stop for my family. Enchanted Kingdom, outlet shops, parks and of course, it's the easiest way going to Tagaytay City and Nasugbu Batangas. We began our sunny afternoon by making a quick stop at Nuvali. The sun was pretty high that day, since Nuvali is still being developed, we decided to move to Paseo de Sta. Rosa.
At Paseo de Sta. Rosa, we were able to have a good look of the outlet shops. By the way, it's one of the ideal places to buy a nice pair of  Havaianas, they have an outlet shop for All Flip Flops in Paseo. We spent most of the afternoon at Starbucks. And as usual, we ended up making plans for another trip out of town, but this time, with the rest of the Montessori Gang.
Rachel toured us around the spots we haven't been to in Paseo. All the way at the back, Paseo was turned into something like High Street in Fort Bonifacio. Only, most of the stores found in the newly developed Paseo are outlet shops, and I say, what a SPLENDID idea!

New Finds, awesome shops: These are actually the stores we go to even in Manila. And it's really cool to know a place where we can go shopping with discounts here and there.

BENCH Depot: Inside BENCH,  I found a Charles & Keith depot, P999 for any pair of your choice.
Payless Shoesource: Though we have several Payless Shoe Stores here Manila, I got excited when I found the pair of flats that I love and it's available in 3 different colors. I bought the red one before, now I want the other colors too.
Nike Factory Outlet
Gap & Banana Republic Outlet 
Marks & Spencer Outlet 
Rudy Project: Where my husband found the Luminox watch he's been looking for.
It was wonderful to end our short vacation hanging out with a good friend while having a peaceful afternoon of coffee (coffee- free frapp for me that is) making discoveries and spending the day just sharing jokes, making plans and just simply living the day as it is.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...