13 September 2010

An Invitation: The 31st Manila International Book Fair

It's that time of the year my dear readers. The 31st Manila International Book Fair is set to start on from the 15th of September, and to end on the 19th. I didn't miss a single Book Fair since my Dad joined. I enjoy browsing through various readings  for a very low price. Last year, I was able to find a hardbound Michael Jackson Memorabilia  for php500, original price was at php1,300. I also bought some Cook Books , Home& Living magazines.
We look forward to this book fair all the time because my husband's able to buy music books for half the price from Book Wagon. And music books costs so much if not on sale. 
Forefront Book Co., Inc. offers Academic and Professional references from  United States and United Kingdom Publishers. Booth nos. 256 to 259/ 270 to 274

The Manila International Book Fair (MIBF) is one of the longest-running book fairs in Asia.

Venue: SMX Convention Center
Bay Area, Pasay City
September 15-19, 2010
From 10 :00am -8:00pm
For more information, go to: www.manilabookfair.com/

2 comments:

Miss Blogger said...

Hi Enchie! Do I have to have an invite to go? Is there an entrance fee?

This will be my first time to go. I kept missing the event for two years now. I'm excited!

Sasha

Enchie said...

Hi Sasha! Yes there's an entrance fee of 5 Pesos (I think) it's very cheap. Enjoy your visit to the book fair!

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...