08 March 2010

Loving Red-Orange

Tagged! A high school-blogger friend of mine Isa of Scribbling Angel tagged me to share something about fashion. I am not really a fashionable person. Especially for the fact that I stay at home all the time. Most likely, you will find me wearing jeans, shorts, a t-shirt, slippers or rubber shoes.

But one thing I consider in looking smart, elegant and fashionable... that is keeping a lovely pair of high heels.

Loved this elegant pair of red orange shoes... It was originally a choice between charcoal gray and maroon... But fell in love with this pair in an instant when I saw it.

Anything stunning that can be worn with almost everything truly captures my heart♥ and boggles my mind.
Have an awesome week everyone. A Happy Monday to all!

photos: SE P990i

10 comments:

Clarissa said...

Your new pair looks perfect on your feet,Mommy Enchie!Oooh,so chic!!

Unknown said...

gooosh! i'm green with envy! i can't wear red shoes... huhuhu... hindi bagay sa skin tone ko... :(

Isa said...

nice one, Enchie. thanks for the prompt blog!

Willa said...

Nice one! I love the style and the color, so perfect! I only have one pair of stilleto as well,saving it for a very formal occasion. :)

Enchie said...

@ Clang thanks so much...

@ i_wander thanks for dropping by

@ work boots thanks for visiting too and for loving this entry

@ Isa thanks for the tag

@ Willa yeah, go get that stilleto you like

""rarejonRez"" said...

luv ur heels! ;-)

Enchie said...

@ recel thanks!

Jhari said...

Taray ng shoes Mommy Chie. Lab it!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

I love your it, so elegant and FAB. Weakness ko din ang nice pair of shoes, lalo na may heels coz im petite

kamz said...

danda ng high heels mo ench, bagay sa dainty feet mo! love the design for it goes well with jeans and of course, with MBD (mini black dress) for those formal affairs.

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...