21 December 2012

Christmas Rush

It's that time of the month when I have to finish everything before hitting the eve of Christmas. Apparently, my son's school decided to stretch the number of school days for this month making December 21 as their last day before going on vacation. That gives me 2 days to finalize things such as gifts, food for our pot luck both with families and friends and even materials needed for wrapping gifts and printing greeting cards. A discount toner would come in handy.

Hopefully, this is going to be the last update I'm going to make simply thinking that everything is all set for the Holidays. In addition, we considered giving away wine and chocolates.

This was very sudden. Good thing my husband knew the pressure getting everything labeled, he  included paper bags for each. We have already given out some and these are the stuff left for us.
Preparing for the Holidays can be tiresome and exhausting at times... but it sure is fun and worth it just thinking about the happy faces of those close to hearts.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...