13 January 2010

Mom Hopes To Fulfill A Grand Dream Vacation

I'm not really in a hurry to go to Boracay. Peak or Low, my family has always love the beach. It just so happen that I was looking for another getaway location for my family. I asked my husband to scout on Boracay packages, hoping we might nail a good deal. I for one, has never been to Boracay. It would really be an awesome experience to finally go and check- out the famous island with my family.

Since my husband was all ready for work, I did the surfing myself.

I've been told that Boracay also holds a great list of the cheapest accommodations you can ever imagine. But then, you're going to lose the whole essence of you're main purpose. To relax, to get pampered, to have a good time, to eat good food, to enjoy nature and sports. Then, at the end of the day, all you'll want is to go to a room that will make you comfortable and dream for another good day in Boracay. Of course it will depend on how you view things, how you'll picture your vacation.

As for me, I want it just right. An unforgettable stay in a clean resort near the beach, tasting authentic Boracay food while watching the Boracay sunset. But too bad I can't afford it yet... as you can see, I am just a stay at home mom. And here I am blogging and hoping to win the greatest Boracay Package for my family.

WOW Philippines Travel Agency, Inc. is celebrating it's 5th year business anniversary during July of 2010, and we would like you to have a chance to celebrate with us, so we have decided to give-away a FREE Boracay Package complete with 5 Star accommodations at the luxurious Le Soleil de Boracay Beach Resort on Boracay Island.

0o0o

Win a Free Boracay Vacation Package by WOW Philippines Travel Agency

WOW Philippines Travel Agency, Inc. is celebrating it's 5th year in business during July of 2010, and we would like you to have a chance to celebrate with us, so we have decided to give-away a FREE Boracay Package complete with 5 Star accommodations at the luxurious Le Soleil de Boracay Hotel on Boracay Island. The lucky winner will win the following Boracay vacation package.

Vacation Package Inclusions:
- 5 Days / 4 Nights Luxury 5 Star Accommodations at the Le Soleil de Boracay Hotel
- Flights to Boracay from Manila to Caticlan Airport on Philippine Airlines
- Island Transfers - Door-to-Door from Manila to the resort and back to Manila
- Three (3) Meals each day, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Boracay Activities - Horseback Riding, Island Hopping, Glass Bottom Boat
- PLUS - 5,000 peso Spending Cash

Read More Information: http://www.boracay-packages.com


0o0o
I'm very hopeful to win. I really want it. With God's Grace I will be able to take my family to a grand vacation (for the first time). A new experience to remember and will be filled with moments that we will cherish and treasure forever.

5 comments:

nuts said...

wow, i'm scouting for summer getaways too.. i'll check the website..

SASSY MOM said...

wow, sali rin ako. thanks for the tip.

Willa said...

Yeah, I've never been to Boracay either since they converted it into commercial places but I know that the beauty of the beach is still the same.
Good Luck for finding a good deal and for winning the contest. :)

Chris said...

hope you win! :D

kamz said...

good luck ench! boracay is one of my dream destinations too. i have been to places but nothing can quite compare to the beauty of our beaches there. sigh!

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...