11 April 2009

Looking For Furnitures

That is according to your taste. Our house in my hometown is pretty old. My grandmother filled it with furnitures made of wood. If not, Antiques of value. The family is in the process of planning for the new house we're going to have soon. And we decided to stick with a modern feel, but still with a hint of the old-fashioned look. We find log furniture is best for the whole idea.


Of course, each should go well together. Most log furniture fits every living space. It looks natural. I mean, with the color alone, a person will not have a hard time putting the rest of the room together. Its very neutral. From dining table, bedroom pieces and center tables your dresser, a log furniture can provide it all.

3 comments:

pehpot said...

ay gusto ko din yan kahit mura lang LOL

Make or Break

shydub said...

I love the the bed, nice and affordable furniture.

I have an award for you enchie http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2009/04/award-blogger-trophy.html

Jac said...

Love the bed and the yung cabinet and cute..

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...