16 August 2010

Express Yourself and Embrace It!

"I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy."

This is an affirmation and realization I discovered first thing today. Nobody can tell me when to be happy or not ,except for myself. It's how I level my perspectives in life, it's how I view things, and how I control my emotions.


Never let "situations", and "people" dictate what you should feel. If you feel like crying, cry it out, if  it feels like it's something exciting, do it! jump for joy! if you think you deserve happiness, just smile, shrug it off then laugh it out. Never fear what others will say towards your freedom of self-expression. Keep in mind, that we just can't please everybody and God granted you that privilege to express your feelings, nobody else.

2 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

This is my "best read" for today!

nanaygin said...

I couldn't agree more. Such an inspiring read on this stressful day. Thanks for reminding me, Enchie!

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...