06 January 2016

Sky Gazing

I named this entry Sky Gazing because one of my past times is spent in our balcony gazing at the sky and I get to take snapshots of anything amazing.
 Dusk
 Double Rainbow
 Sunset
An upcoming Thunder Storm

Sky Gazing is one of the things I do to unwind. I take a cuppa with me and just stare at the clouds or just plainly appreciate the things around and of course, city life. This kind of opportunity is truly I'm grateful for. Right outside my balcony, I see such beauty, breathtaking view of mother nature. Never in my life I have seen and experienced this kind of privilege to appreciate the sky right outside my very doorstep.
And just recently, Fireworks!

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...