02 December 2014

Women's Debonair Oxford by Christian Siriano for Payless

There's a lot of Oxfords shoes, but mostly comes in patent leather or canvas. Every time I go window shopping, I go inside almost every shoe store just to check if I'll be lucky to see a pair of leather Oxford shoes. I want leather because I see Oxfords as a classic piece. It being leather with the orb detail and wingtip style,  makes it timeless.

In between my search, I've also prepared myself that if I find an Oxford according to the traditional look, it may probably be more expensive. But this concept changed when I paid Payless Shoesource a visit.

So, I was out with my mom last week, the usual mom and daughter bonding. We had lunch then we went window shopping. As I waited for her, I decided to go to Payless to check what's new. There I  browsed, browsed and browsed through shoes in my size. I found a pair of slip- ons but it didn't fit me, so I went to a different shoe rack. To my surprise, I saw this pair of leather Oxfords by Christian Siriano. It feels like I hit the jackpot.



 Women's Debonair Oxford by Christian Siriano for Payless
 1250php

 At long last, my kind of Oxford shoes... it has been awhile and thought I'll end up with nothing as I almost gave up in search of a leather Oxford shoes.

Features perforated orb detail, wingtip style, padded insole for comfort, 1" stacked heel, and a durable outsole. Manmade materials. -source-

Christian Siriano created a stylish, elegant and affordable line for Payless. First time I wore it, I was out walking with my friends the whole day and it rained by the way. I didn't feel tired and my feet didn't get any blisters from walking which is common when wearing brand new shoes. Talk about fashion and comfort as well.
Outfit:
top: Uniqlo
bottom: Tiangge sa Greenhills
bag: ZARA
shoes: Women's Debonair Oxford by Christian Siriano for Payless

Take note ladies, this is a limited offer. As always, availability will depend if this particular pair of shoes is still on display in your shoe- size rack at any Payless Shoesource branch.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...