13 February 2014

Online Library

One of the gifts of the internet are free books online. I'm not much of a reader, a "bookworm". But I am very particular of the titles I want to get my hands on to read. It doesn't have to be a novel or a bestseller, anything of my interest or anything where I can gain additional knowledge from is worth reading. Most of the books I get to see are useful for my everyday life as a mother and wife.

One of the things that got my interest recently is to study the over- all functionality of our old Honda Civic. For every visit we make to the car shop for it's annual check- up and maintenance, I learn a thing or two. Since it's an old car, the availability of grabbing a car manual is as hard as looking for an old radiator cap.

I turn to online books in cases like these. The manuals I get are as authentic as holding the actual car manual. It becomes more convenient if the file is viewed from a tablet or at least a laptop. From there, I can actually compare the car parts by looking at the free books then see the subject itself. 

From here, you'll be able to gauge the advantages of online books. For some, text books, reference books or a visit to the library is still better. But for most, people find convenience in online books. 

There are online libraries that has its own e-reader for easy access. From there, you can browse any e- book online, most are for free and downloadable. Like any library, it offers general information texts or classic literature, a comprehensive collection of materials.

Best for travel, space saver, cheaper and comes with proper lighting. Basically, if you are in need of important information or for leisure reading, an online book is just a click away.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...