20 September 2011

Great Ticket Deals

It has been a long time since I've watched a concert and even a game in a real venue. This coming October, there will be various artists who will be coming to have a concert. Sometimes, even if I know for a fact that I won't be able to watch, I still browse online to see what's new, updating myself for possible future activity with my family. And most of the time, I end up sharing it to my friends and relatives who has all the intention of watching a show. There are times, even if I'm not being asked, once I find something new and interesting in the entertainment industry, I send my friends a message thinking they might have plans of watching. In an instant, I am labeled as the info person.

Lately, I have been searching for ticket rates online and to my surprise, not only I found websites that offers concert tickets like Justin Bieber Tickets. They also have ticket sales on New York Islanders Tickets, Walt Disney Concert Hall Tickets, Rose Bowl Tickets and Chicago Blackhawks Tickets in one website. It was quite a find. It's the perfect source for our friends and families in America who loves going to concerts, people who are interested in Broadway events and sports.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...