01 February 2011

TRON On IMAX

TRON was the perfect movie to watch on IMAX. The Walt Disney Castle that's always shown before a movie was made digital to match the artistic world of TRON. It is indeed the spectacular 3-D movie of the year. TRON left me breathless.
TRON is a sci-fi film that goes around the story of Sam Flynn son of the missing virtual world designer. 20 years went by and a message from an old pager was sent to his father's friend. Through this message, Sam went back to his father's old arcade and discovered a secret room that has a system ready to be launched. Sam tried to access the computer and without any clue, activated the very same machine that brought his dfather into the world of TRON. The story concentrated inside The Grid which Sam's father has created and improved with the help of Clu and Tron (which are 2 important characters).

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day...
As for me and my family, we had a blast watching the flick on IMAX. It's best to watch these kinds of movies on IMAX. It's an action packed movie which was digitally perfected. And of course we had free popcorn. We really waited for my husband's birthday to make our TRON experience extra special.

4 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Sounds like a great movie which I'm sure is.

Mayet said...

tron sounds interesting!

rjs mama said...

is tron still showing on cinemas? last 3D movie we watched was yogi bear

online journal
my soltero baby

Enchie said...

@Rjs mama I'm not sure mommy, maybe in some cinemas.

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...