04 December 2014

Happy Shopping with ZALORA

-not a paid post -

Online shopping isn't a regular thing for me, but there are times when I do buy stuff online, especially those that aren't found in a regular shop or at the mall.  I study everything from the mode of payment, over- all security of my information and the item and shipping.

I've intended to go online shopping with ZALORA for quite sometime now. I browse through the website a lot. I've read posts and reviews from other bloggers too. Everything posted or shared online about ZALORA are all attractive and interesting to look at. 

One reason that got my attention with ZALORA was the Cash on Delivery mode of payment. Here's the thing, I don't use my card that often... as much as possible I pay on cash basis even for big items. On the other hand,  let's face it, as a woman, it's normal to have that urge to shop for what you think you deserve... To make the long story short, I found the heart of online shopping with ZALORA, I enjoyed my shopping experience with ZALORA.

Convenience, security, accessibility, availability, affordability, ideal customer service and satisfaction guaranteed, it's ZALORA. 

ZALORA brand itself holds the chicest, loveliest items a girl could ever have. 

My first purchase was a Pink Strappy Flat Sandals With Laser Cut Details 699php
- Synthetic upper
- Elasticized band for secure fit
- Synthetic insole with brand details
- Synthetic outsole
 -source-

The colors available for this particular design are Grey, Pink and Brown. I chose pink because it's the shade close to nude and I love nude because I can match it with everything. Shoe size will depend on the no. of items on stock. But most of the time, with just browsing, I noticed, sizes are available.

This was my first time to purchase a footwear online. I don't shop online for shoes because I wanna make sure it fits me and it is comfortable. If fitting is an issue, ZALORA has a size chart that can be used as guide. If the shoes doesn't fit at all, you can always return it to ZALORA within 30days.
  • The process begins as soon as you have picked the item/s of your choice (including the chosen color, size and design), add it to your "virtual shopping bag".  
  • From there you check out and a form to be filled out (for new customers) will appear. 
  • Choose the mode of payment.
  • Enter code if you have a discount coupon/ voucher.
  • Double check the entire order form, click "Order Now" once done.
  • You will receive an email confirming/ track your order. 
I'm in Metro Manila so I'm expecting my order to come in 2 days at least. But my order was delivered within 24 hours which was very impressive. Not only that, the delivery guy was very courteous and he looked neat and presentable. 

I love the packaging, it made me feel that my order was really taken cared of. The sandals were in good condition and with individual dust bags.

I'm thinking of buying some Christmas presents for my sisters and friends from ZALORA. From tops, bags, accessories, make- up... there's so much to choose from. Thank you ZALORA for making online shopping easy and fabulous. As for a stay- at- home mom on a budget, I've never been this so excited and happy. Now, that I have an option to pay in cash and treating myself to something functional and stuff  I want is going to be with a snap of a finger.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...