26 August 2014

I Like Mine #totesbig

Here I am from the other side of the world looking at a fun thing that has been circulating on Instagram. For tote bag lovers like me, it's Cath Kidston #totesbig or #totessmall campaign! It's a chance to be included in an exhibition to be featured at the Cath Kidston's flagship store and win a Cath Kidston tote. Ladies, all you need to do is to take a snap shot of your favorite bag (big tote or small) and its content, then submit it on Instagram with the #totesbig or #totessmall.

I didn't really know if I'm eligible to join, but I guess not, so I took mine over here to my blog just to share.  It was fun and exciting looking at entries which inspired me to post my personal choice.

I am a big tote person with or without my kid's stuff mixing with mine. Luckily, the "mommy bag" days just ended recently since my little boys can bring their own bags already. So whatever is on display here, they're all mine. 

I prefer to carry everything in one bag than divide stuff into small pouches and totes. My Cath Kidston Large Dot Zip Bag is considered as one of my everyday bag. Here's how I got it. 

It basically holds everything I need: my personal essentials, from gadgets, my vanity kit, a notebook, and even a cologne bottle. Name it, just throw it in you're good to go. Not to forget, it's waterproof. Here in the Philippines, most of the time it rains, and my Cath Kidston bag makes me feel secure knowing that my things will not easily get wet both from the outside and in. 

The cute dots, the unique shape of the bag and the attractive shade of red makes it eye- catching. A lady approached me once and asked where I got my Cath Kidston mini dots... So I told her, it was a gift and it was purchased directly from: http://www.cathkidston.com/

A new Cath Kidston bag is on its way... it may take long but it's worth the wait.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...