30 November 2018

Closure

Being able to share part of the story that made our year extraordinary was a form of closure to me. I waited 2 months after the event in order to put things together and face the impact once I made these posts: 

2018 The Onlisystem
2 Sides of the Story

My intention and my choice why I created these entries was not to destroy but to bring awareness. To give some realization that things like these happen, it was my first time to experience where a friend got so deeply involved. 

As the unfortunate event was transpiring, I was in total denial. To a point that during the week my dad confronted our friend,  my husband and I welcomed him and his wife to our home, without the knowledge that something was already going on.  It all made sense when I found out what happened with the project and connected everything to the time when they were asking about my father.

Going back to bringing awareness, if I was to destroy somebody, I would have dropped names and even posted pictures and documents.  I will never gain anything from doing that, as a matter of fact, it will only taint my being because I wasn't raised to counter things and events like these. I was taught to remain silent, that there is always a Higher Being watching our every move, hearing our every intention, and taking note of what we do to others. 

My family always give people the opportunity to make things right. If something was said on our part, well, that was out of frustration and disappointment, and I think that's just normal for anyone.

I personally took this as a turning point, a learning curve. I know better now, I will be more careful when it comes to people, especially when friends are involve. 

As to that friend of ours, you weren't as bad until this happened. Thank you for the fun times you shared with our family. You are still welcome to come and fix what needs to be fixed. You will still get your last paycheck as long as you clear your billing statement.  Thank you for still being a friend to my husband who is one of the most affected in all of this. Don't expect things to remain the same. There is a reason why my husband is still with you, but once we reach our goal as a family, I pray, when that opportunity comes, my husband, can move forward from this and without you.

The impact of everything that happened has done so much damage in our personal lives. We can earn the money back, but when people and relationships are affected, it will take time. It will take a lot of humility and forgiveness to put closure to this sad event.

We are in the process of healing, we try our best to forget and move forward by not talking about it, we thrive to see the good in the mess we got into, and that is why this blog will serve as closure for all.

We will leave everything in the hands of God, accept what it was, and embrace what good it will be.

-Updated-

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...