26 May 2014

My Partner for Summer 2014: Cath Kidston Spot & Dots

Summer's about to come to an end, but before it does, let me share a thing that made my summer experience complete. Aside from wearing the nice halter sundress that I shopped from Zalora, there's one more thing I looked forward to... the perfect summer bag.

I started this "Partner for Summer Bag" thing last year. I got a bag from Marc Jacobs as a gift for myself. It just so happen that summer in the Philippines was about to come, so I thought the timing of a brand new large tote and the beach combined was perfect. 
Then, mid of 2013, my husband gifted me with a Cath Kidston bag. It arrived in GA days after the order was placed and it came straight from London. The bag itself landed on my hands around November, because it was shipped in a bigger box with the other gifts from my in- laws.

I didn't really use the bag as much until summer of 2014 came. Not only that, my younger sister is also a Cath Kidston user. Our bags are filled with dots in different sizes and both are unique. 

Cath Kidston is known for its pretty floral prints and patterns. It does not end with bags, these designs are also available for fabrics, clothing, wallpaper, accessories and home essentials. The whole collection goes around a wide range of selections which includes spots and dots. 

For summer 2014, Cath Kidston is my/ our partner. The color, design and style are playful and fit for any activity bound for the whole of summer and so on. It also goes well with our Havaianas.
I'm impressed with how sturdy Cath Kidston bags are. Like the rest of my large bags, my red polka dot bag was full not only with the regular kids' stuff, but it was doubled with some beach items for myself and my children. Our Cath Kidstons were perfect. I didn't have any trouble figuring out a place where to put my bag. It's the beach, I don't want to bother myself all worried whether my bag will get dirty and wet. 

I might just consider another item from the Cath Kidston, a Weekend bag which I can use for road trips and quick getaways. This time, I'm gonna stick with Cath Kidston's nostalgic floral prints.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...