28 October 2015

It's A Shorts Thing

I'm a woman of shorts. I wear shorts almost everyday and anywhere I go. In some countries, we see jackets, sweaters and jeans as staple items. Here in the Philippines we have shorts. It's a tropical country, so we wear light clothing most of the time and with style.

When it comes to choices, I always go for the basic. Black, white, beige and denim. It's a must to have at least 1 pair for each, but I want to add navy in my line for a change. Just yesterday, I was browsing online for designs and styles. Zalora has a wide selection of casual wear that's also super stylish. A good pair can make the simplest design and style the most fashionable. I can mix and match shorts with almost anything.

On a personal note, I always wear shorts because I can move around with my kids in tow. I mean, having 2 boys around requires so much running, walking and jumping. I really feel easy and relaxed when wearing shorts more than anything else especially when traveling. My family loves going on road trips and quick getaways. Not only that a good pair of shorts is the most comfortable to wear, but it's also one of the lightest things to pack. I often pair it with flats, sandals, sneakers and even a Brogue inspired leather shoes.
My birth month is near, it's that time when I go shopping for new clothes, shoes and accessories. One of the things I look forward to is a new batch of shorts that I can use for the next summer and for the rest of the year.

1 comment:

loumalgo said...

Love those shorts. Cool outfits.

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...