26 January 2015

Summer Getaway List

I know, I know, the new year just started, but you see, here in the Philippines, the beach is considered as an all year round destination. As early as now, my husband and I are already planning for our summer outings. That includes the beach and schedules when we will invite guests for a pool party in our new place. But I'll let my husband handle the bookings/ reservations and I'll do the checklist of the essentials we need.

This year, I've added a few things in our Summer Getaway list. It's like re-filling our usual beach bag with the old and some new items.

A new pair of Havaianas Slims and Sanuks. They're the most comfortable ever especially for outdoor fun. Nothing major, but these footwears are just perfect for almost every summer activity.

New swimsuits for everybody!!! We're kinda stuck to our old swimwears for the past 2 years. It gets tighter or it loosens. Any of the 2 means that we need to buy something more comfortable to wear. It's a different story for me. Even for a stay at home mom, I still want to look good, beach ready.

We all have our own style and preferences. For me, I still plan to wear a tankini or a one piece swimsuit to hide my "mommy bulges". I'm just taking advantage of the fact that I'm still fit to wear at least a one piece swimsuit. Remember my shopping experience from Zalora? Since then, Zalora has been my go- to guide when it comes to the latest trends.


There are so many stylish swimsuits at ZALORA that I was completely spoiled for choice. I think I might get one from here.

I fell in love with this Cheska Corset Maillot. I'm so into anything nautical. This will fit my body well, it's not too eye- catching, looks comfortable and it's stylish, perfect for my personality.

Last on our list is a Go Pro which I think is a good choice than buying a waterproof digital camera. I mean, we already have an SLR. Plus, we have kids, we love going on family adventures, sudden outings and road trips,  and we're into taking pictures everywhere we go, so yeah, a Go Pro definitely. I will post about it later on, once we've used it and watch out for my chosen Partner for Summer 2015 (wink!).

How about you, have you planned anything for this coming summer? it's 2 months away... can't wait!

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...