26 October 2014

Still Coping...

The last time I found myself in this very position was when my father-in-law passed away 6 years ago. It has been weeks since we lost one of our most treasured friend. Life had to continue as if nothing happened, my husband tries his best to proceed with his daily tasks at work even if he is grieving inside. It's hard, very hard... 

For us, we didn't lose a friend, but it feels like we lost a family member. 

There are moments when we look at old photos, we reminisce the old times, how this wonderful person has affected us through his principles in life... For some reason, the passing of this friend of ours was the hardest thing to accept. Maybe because it was very sudden and that until his time was about to end, he was still there thinking of our family's welfare and he stood strong being a mentor to my husband.

Maybe it will take a few more months to finally accept the reality that he is gone... but we will never forget the things that he has done for us...

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...