04 June 2014

Wrapping Up Summer 2014 at Punta De Uian

Summer 2014 was one of the best we have ever experienced.

1. We opened the season with a 4- day visit to Baler.
2. Enjoyed an all-day fun swimming at my parents' pool.
3. Subic has always been part of our summer journey, and it's such a blessing to pay this place a visit every year.
4. As always, Punta De Uian, Zambales has been the go- to resort for an all- in beach experience.

In all our years as a traveling family who loves the beach, this was our first time to visit 3 beach destinations for summer.
Punta De Uian is like our home in Zambales. Anytime we want to go to the beach, I don't know, there's this connection we have with that place, we automatically go there.
One of the things that we enjoy along the way to Zambales is nature itself. We appreciate the things we don't have in Manila. Like these 2 Water Buffaloes. I know it's normal for it to take a dip, but this was my first time to actually see 2 huge water buffaloes cooling down in a clean river.

For the rest of my story as we end Summer 2014, let the photos below describe the reasons why Punta De Uian is also considered as home...
 With my other half whom I shared an incredible summer with and who made everything possible.
Mornings at Punta De Uian
 Sunset after the rain
View of our villa by the lagoon reflecting the fiery colors of the sunset.
The most relaxing view for this season, the islands of Camara and Capones.
Our lovely family picture at Punta De Uian (taken by: Noah)

"Uuwian ka namin talaga palagi Punta De Uian."

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...