06 March 2014

This Lovely Prom Dress

It's prom season, girls, boys, are you ready? Prom has always been one of the much awaited events in high school. Everyone is all dressed up beautifully. Well, for us girls, we look forward to prom night not only to look gorgeous but it's getting involve with the whole preparation. From choosing the perfect prom dress, accessories, shoes, hair style and make- up. Of course, we all want to look appealing to the eyes of that special person whom we chose to spend the event with. 

Short dresses are in, but I still find long, floor- length dresses more chic and elegant. These long dresses comes in different design, style and color. As a matter of fact, if I'm to go to a prom or to any formal occasion, I'll go to www.jenjenhouse.com and check their line of prom dresses and evening dresses.
A-Line/Princess Scoop Neck Floor-Length Satin Tulle Prom Dress With Lace Beading Sequins

I love this baby pink, a- line/ Princess floor- length prom dress. Such a classic. With this prom dress, it will make the girl feel young, carefree, bubbly and over-all, comfortable. A prom dress to last as the young girls dance and enjoy the night away. You will find more prom dresses at http://www.jenjenhouse.com/Prom-Dresses-c18/. Some of these prom dresses are on sale, you might want to check it out if prom night is near and you're still clueless of what to wear. My sister- in- law once bought a black and white long dress for me online, it fits me perfectly.

For my niece who's going to be in high school soon, I'm excited to show her more of these. Also, to make her feel the excitement preparing for prom night.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...