06 March 2014

My Love for Longchamp Le Pliage

Before, I thought it was unnecessary to share such things online. But when my husband surprised me with another Longchamp Le Pliage for Valentines Day, I knew that there will come a time that I should share my love for this tote bag. 
It all started 4- 3 years ago. Longchamp's Le Pliage was a craze then. Everyone has it! To a point that you wouldn't even recognize which are the authentic and fake ones. Well, it's a "shopping bag" and let's face it, it's more affordable compared to the leather bags of Longchamp.

Longchamp Le Pliage may look plain and ordinary, but through the years since this bag got famous, I was able to put it to good use. Trending or not, I already found it a need to have one. We all have our reasons, for  mothers like me who carries almost everything, "shopping bags", totes in large sizes are considered as essential items.

Every time I go to the Rustan's Department store, I browse at some home decorations, clothes, shoes and bags.  And so, I looked around and saw a corner where the Longchamp Le Pliages were displayed. Quite pricey for a plain tote bag I must say... So I thought, maybe when I have the extra money, I might just buy one someday. 

My husband then surprised me with my first- ever Longchamp Le Pliage. The color of my first Longchamp Le Pliage was paper. It's like off- white that's a bit yellowish.   I use this bag for certain events only. Like for formal occasions, when I have the kids with me and I need to bring a big bag, it's perfect. It's neutral shade and the gold hardware combined makes it elegant.
Then, the moment came when I can finally afford to buy my second Longchamp Le Pliage. It was a battle between black and navy blue. Thought I needed an "all-around" Le Pliage. Of course,  things do get pretty worn out, especially if often used. My third Le Pliage came just in time and it's duck blue. Aside from the Rustan's Department Store, you can also get your Longchamp Le Pliage from reliable online sellers.
I love Longchamp Le Pliage because it's sturdy.

I love Longchamp Le Pliage because its long handles make it so easy to tote around even if the baggage is heavy.

I love Longchamp Le Pliage because it's waterproof. Just recently, my niece accidentally poured iced tea over my navy blue bag.

I love Longchamp Le Pliage because it's easy to maintain/ clean. With the iced tea incident, I just wiped it with wet cloth.

I love Longchamp Le Pliage because of it's classic look. It's one of the few plain bags that has  a sophisticated- refined style. I love it more than those with colorful prints.

Since I got my first Longchamp Le Pliage, every year, I look forward on getting one. My husband even asked me if I plan to collect.  Well not really, I just have my eyes fixed on some more colors I want to have.
Hopefully soon, (still looking at possible ways for shipping), I can also customize my own Longchamp Le Pliage..

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...