12 November 2013

Ways To Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims

Like everyone else, my husband and I are doing our best on finding ways to help our brothers and sisters at the Visayas Region. One important opportunity that knocked at our door was the relief efforts my husband's company will make as they will send employees with relief goods at the most devastated areas. When I heard about it, I cried because now I have a way to directly send help for our fellow Filipinos in need. If it's going to be allowed, I will encourage my other half to join the group as representative for our whole family and friends here in the Philippines, from America and the rest of the world.

The aftermath Typhoon Yolanda/ Haiyan has left in our country was heartbreaking. It broke my heart in an instant and I can't get over it. Spreading information on how to help and donate is one way to ease those troubled hearts. If you can, please continue to send these important and reliable information within your network as we go through this deep adversity.

In sending out donations please be advised to entrust your goods, cash or in kind to reliable groups and organizations. People whom you feel will bring your donations safely and directly to the people in the Visayas Region.

To the rest of the world... Thank you... We are truly grateful and appreciative of the continuous support and united relief efforts you've been showering our beloved country.

Please check the links below for the list of trusted international and local assistance.




Alagang Kapatid 

0o0o
 It will take time to rebuild, but hope and with continuous prayers, the Filipino spirit will never fail the nation to keep moving foward.
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isaiah 46:4

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...