12 November 2013

Family Bowling

Here's the new addition to our list of family activities on weekends. We've always paid Paeng's Eastwood Bowl a visit almost every year because this is where my husband's company would hold their bowling events. At some point, my husband and I were encouraged to come up with bowling as a fun family bonding activity.

It's been years or even decades since I held a bowling ball. I never really played, as a matter of fact, I wasn't that interested when I was still young and single. I watch my friends play but often times, I prefer watching while munching on some Magoo's pizza. Okay, as far as I can remember, my last visit in a bowling alley before I got married was way back in 1995.

With the recent events we attended at Paeng's Eastwood Bowl, aside that it's brightly lit, I thought that the bowling alley itself didn't change much, the good 'ol vibes was still there.
Paeng's Eastwood Bowl
City Walk II Bldg., Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City
2 Saturdays back, my husband took the family for some bowling time. It was our eldest son's first time to play bowling. Fast learner I must say and I'm very proud of him. As for me, I wasn't expecting too much from myself since it's been years last time I played bowling. To my surprise, my first shot was an amazing strike lol! With that, it kinda boosted my confidence. While playing, we munch on some hot pizza from Magoo's.

Believe me, it's a fun way to spend time with your family. Not to forget, it's pocket-friendly and it can be one of the most memorable events in your life.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...