29 October 2013

The Big Outlet Sale Great Find: Tretorn Skymra Canvas

Here's one of my great finds during the recent Big Outlet Sale held at Metrowalk Ortigas over the weekend and it's also my first time to attend the event. I have been hearing a lot about this Big Outlet Sale for the past 3 years. I thought it's for BPI credit card holders only. A friend shed light to this confusion and finally, we were able to pay the sale a visit.

Tretorn. A Swedish brand known for its classic design and lightweight footwear the Nylite. Tretorn found it's third home here in the Philippines. Its flagship store now stands at the 3rd floor of the Robinsons Galleria mall in Quezon City. Part of the new Tretorn selection is the Tretorn Skymra Canvas. I've always wanted to have a pair. It's made for both men and women. It's lightweight and the laceless design made it more casual and smart- looking at the same time.
Its regular price is at Php3000+, I think around Php3,800. I'm a frequent visitor in their store, but I always end looking around and leaving empty- handed. Now I have my dream pair from Tretorn. At the Big Outlet Sale, I was able to get it for Php1,200 only. Of course, the colors and sizes available were limited. I must say, it was my lucky day because almost everything being sold were in my size, left the place with 2 pairs. The following day, I immediately put my new sneakers to the test. A whole day of running errands, groceries and strolling carrying an adorable baby, my feet felt as if they're being hugged by a cushion.
Other than the shoes from Tretorn, my husband got a good deal on Sanuk Sandals (from P3,000+ down to Php1200). I was able to buy a nice pair of Hot Wheels shoes (Php250 only) for my son and base shapers for my Longchamp bags.

The next Big Outlet Sale is going to be on December 2013 and I'm eyeing for a big raid on our next Big Outlet Sale visit.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...