Throwback Thursday: Life With A Short Hair

11 July 2013

Throughout my lifetime, I had my hair short 3 times. First was in highschool (which I thought was one of the stupidest things I did), next was in college and when I was already married (2006-2008). The photos below were taken between 2007 and 2008. That was when my husband first saw me with a very short hair. He didn't like it much, but anything pleasant for my husband's eyes, I was very happy to grow my hair long again.. 

Back at that time, I thought that a short cut will give me a distinct look. It did, I loved it. Also, it's something easier to manage compared to when I was in college. I didn't use any other hair products aside from my regular shampoo and conditioner. Drying my short hair was a breeze as well (air dried hair works for me).

The hard part of having a short hair is when it grows back. It's either you have it trimmed shorter or allot tons of patience growing your hair long again. I experienced both scenarios.
Maintaining a short hair has become my specialty. To be honest, I can have my hair cut short again anytime without the fear that I might not be able to handle it.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS