Doggie Finds from Saizen

13 December 2011

To begin, Saizen is an Authorized Philippine Retailer of Daiso-Sangyo Inc., Japan. So far, of all the Japanese shops I've been to, Saizen has the most nice looking kawaii items. Everything at Php85!

Fun and funky stationeries,toys, lifestyle items, quality fashion apparel, home decor, Japanese interiors ceramics, practical functional household kitchenware, improvement, gardening tools, pet accessories.

But I have a better idea, I'll make a separate entry about Saizen soon. We've been shopping in Saizen for almost a year. Their nearest branch from our place is at Saizen Ali Mall Lower Ground Floor, Ali Mall, Araneta Center, and another is at the 3rd Level, East Wing, Robinsons Galleria.


So over the weekend, I made a quick stop at Saizen Ali Mall to check out on some new Japanese products. My #1 intention was to look for one of a kind items that can be given out as presents. But I ended up buying stuff for our Beagle Emo. Since we're done shopping for our baby, I decided to get something for Emo this time around. He's been a good dog. As always, Beagles are super duper charming, playful and lovable. And for the holidays, we plan to dress him up as a doggie santa. Aside from the doggie shirt, santa hat and scarf, I also got some pet deodorizer and a reusable bag, in addition to my collection and of course, something to bring along on my next visit.

note: all for Php85 each.
Stay tune for another Saizen entry. There's a lot of cuteness from Saizen.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS