Chubby Cheeks

15 December 2011


I was alone in the car when I took this picture today... looking at it, with the chubby cheeks, I just realized that I've finally gained weight after months and months of hardwork trying to pull the ideal pregnancy weight. It is a good sign indeed because after everything I've been through, the baby and I are both on the right track. Though my plans in terms of getting a slimmer post pregnancy bod might have just  flown away again... I guess, that's how it is for moms like me. I just need to exert a little more effort on claiming my old body back.

2 comments:

simply kim said...

hmmm.. good for you, girl! don't mind post pregnancy body yet. what's important is you and the baby are healthy..

a visit from kimmy!

Tetcha said...

A little chubby, but still pretty. I don't think you'll have a hard time going back to your pre-pregnancy weight because now you'll have three boys to take care of.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS