21 November 2011

My Favorite Scarf

Here in the Philippines a scarf works as an accessory. With the climate we have, the thinnest scarf that you can find is going to be the most applicable for everyday use. I started wearing a scarf around my neck middle of this year. Since the time I found out that I am pregnant and knowing that I'll often be wearing dresses and maternity clothes, I finally was able to put my scarves into good use.
This particular scarf has been with me for almost 3 years. I bought it at the department store of ShoeMart. I was kinda in a rush when I was looking for a scarf then... I thought that this scarf is going to be for one time use, but it turned out to be my favorite. I like pairing it with my favorite Liz Claiborne Villager Purse. Actually, both the purse and the scarf goes well with any of my dresses. Wearing a scarf makes an outfit look more interesting. Well,  I can't say more fashionable... maybe that will depend on the person. I know in other countries, scarves are associated as a main accessory for the cold seasons of Winter and Fall, especially the thick ones. I guess I've met the very same purpose. Because as we go near December (when our Philippine climate is a bit cool), I make use of my scarf instead of a jacket. It gives me the very same warmth and comfort. At the same time, a scarf is easier and lighter to bring around.

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...