28 September 2011

One of My Inspirations On Portraiture

Portraiture has always been my choice when it comes to photography. When I was given the chance to own a digital slr, I took advantage of it. I saw the inner beauty of photography itself through the people I take pictures of. There are times when I'd really want to study and pursue a career in this field. But time won't permit me, so I try my best to at least inspire myself with works from other photographers, especially those who are known to specialize in portraiture. One of them is a portrait photography North Shore. He is a family portrait photographer also known as in baby photography Sydney

Nicholas Fiennes employs his knowledge of light and composition to create timeless portraits of you and the ones you love. 
Nicholas's fine art portrait sessions can be captured in a variety of settings to suit your individual preference, either in his studio, outdoors or in your own home. He doesn't rush the process needed to capture genuine, artistic expressions. Each session lasts approximately two hours to fully capture you in images you'll cherish for a lifetime. 

It is such an honor to be able to do this entry. It brought out my interest on taking portraits again. Inspiring because in a few months, I will get the chance to take snapshots of my newly born. First time that I'll be doing it and feels so great knowing that this time around,  I will be capturing moments of not just 3 but 5 of us in the family.

1 comment:

Chris said...

my canon's auto focus is no longer working :( how is your photography?

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...