Happy Me, Happy Baby Bump at 5 Months

12 September 2011

So here's a picture I would like to show to everyone since I haven't shared anything about myself for the past 3 months. I love my skin, I love my long "dry" (lol!) hair, my tomato nose (lol!) I just love being out, having a snapshot with my little boy doing whatever. Now that I can go out and enjoy the regular things I love to do, I feel great, I feel blessed because it hasn't been raining. It's always sunny but at the same time a bit cool. I am really thankful for the good weather we're having. Perfect to visit places i haven't been to for the longest time. 
Over the weekend, my husband and I spent some time at the mall. We didn't do much, but we were able to buy some things for the baby. The rest of the day was spent window shopping, it relaxes us a lot. We found some new gadgets. To share, I was eyeing on getting a Panasomic Lumix GF3. But when I read on some reviews and after I visited some stores, it's big brother, the Lumix GF1 that is still considered to be the best choice. Well, it only means that rushing will not do me any good :) A smaller camera is on top of my "I need it" list. With a second baby coming, I really think it's wise to bring something lighter around.

And to introduce a new image of my proud baby bump...
Here it is my friends, Momachie's bulging tummy at 5 months and 1 week. 

Another good news, I just found out that I gained 4 lbs in just 2 weeks. Again, it feels great to know that I am indeed on the right track.
“Life is magic, the way nature works seems to be quite magical“ By Jonas Salt

1 comment:

Jhari said...

Oh my! I'm so left behind. Congratulations ate!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS