02 August 2011

Learning At Home

It's been year since I had myself all conditioned to join a photography class. But as I get closer to my targeted dates, time won't permit with added tasks that I need to work on at home. I really wanted to pursue and widen my knowledge in photography. For the past 3 years, since I bought my DSLR, it's been a goal to take my interest in this field to a higher level. For the mean time, I have been joining various forums and subscribed in different photography lessons online. Staying at home shouldn't be hindrance to whatever you want to learn or whatever you want to achieve in life. I must say, that I am very for the internet, because Online Courses are now available everywhere.
The primary benefit of an online degree program is flexibility - online courses allow many people to earn their degree while still working full or part-time. An online degree program allows you to study on your own time with less cost. Students can avoid the cost of room and board associated with campus programs and also save on transportation, as they don't need to commute to class.

Plus, one can earn a degree with your choice of specialty. Like for me, an online degree programs in photography would very much apply to my interest and goal that I've been wanting to achieve for the past 3 years. And if you're in search of the right school, check out http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/ to learn more.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...