Mommy Moments: New Family Photos

27 January 2011

mommy moments

Our family is a circle of strength and love…
With every birth and every union the circle grows…
Every joy shared adds more love…
Every crisis faced together
makes the circle grow stronger.
Here I am once again with another Mommy Moments entry... It's a great pleasure to share my family's latest photos. Some were taken during Christmas, another was from a wedding we attended early this year and a shot from our short vacation in Tagaytay 3 weeks ago. There's just the 3 of us, but we make one hell of a moment together. My world goes around my 2 boys. I wake up every morning for them and I look forward for the evening to cuddle with them before sleeping.

I am happy for this great blessing given to me. Simple, yet so precious and important.

Share with us your new family photos, join us at: Mommy Moments

13 comments:

Mayet said...

you've got a lovely family;)

jellybelly said...

Great family photos! You all look so happy :)

seth said...

Your so gorgeous Mommy! :-)

Happy Mommy Moments!

My MM Post

chubskulit said...

What a beautiful family you have!

My Mommy Moment Post, have a good weekend!

Enchie said...

Thank you for the visit... will return the visit later tonight. Have a great weekend!

Jona said...

Ayun Ench buti ok na. last week i was trying to visit your blog but it's invitational only. i was worried that you might not know about it. anyway, glad to see you and your family in your most recent photos! Frankie is getting bigger and pogi-er by the minute :D
My Mommy Moments

LesleyanneYP said...

Everyone look so happy! you look pretty too!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Nice Family collage,Enchie! and I love all of it!
Nice to see you back at Mommy Moments. :)

sHeNgKaY said...

lovely family!

happy MM!

Tetcha said...

You look gorgeous, Mommy, and your two boys are looking good as well. Lovely family you have here!

simply kim said...

wow! lovely family... keep it up, girl! Happy MM!

lyzacruz88 said...

Hi...what a beautiful family :)

just followed your blog, hope you can visit me too :)

Chris said...

such a beautiful family! :D i love it.. i can see how happy you guys are! :D

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS