12 October 2010

Thoughts On A Tuesday

It's drizzling outside. For a Tuesday, somewhat middle of the week, I have so much things to finish. Plans that has been rescheduled over and over again. It's just a harmless drizzle, I can work through the day commuting (considering that our car is color coding). Don't wanna rush just because I need to beat the color coding cut-off time.

On a Tuesday, I'm also going to get some pampering: a facial, manicure and a pedicure.
On a Tuesday, I will take a picture of our new toooot! 
On a Tuesday, I will visit my hometown, and have a wonderful afternoon with my mom.
On a Tuesday, my son doesn't have school, so will take advantage of the free day.
On a Tuesday, will be having home-cooked Bulalo (Beef Bone Marrow Soup) for lunch!

The weather is perfect for everything. It's not hot, but the sun is still smiling through, the food matches the semi-cold feeling the drizzle brought us... spending the day with my family, treating one's self... It  will surely be a one colorful Tuesday!


lovely tuesday

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...