04 September 2010

It's A Brand New Day!

Each of us are always given an experience as a learning curve in life. Well, my experience for the past 2 weeks has been very challenging. It was my first time to be placed on the spot when I should make a fast decision, where I must show strength even I feel weak inside... I may say that this was the most challeging my whole life. It brushed through 2 of the major roles I play---being a mother to my son and being a wife and a partner to my husband.

 Physically, mentally, emotionally, my husband and I are both trying to be strong. We laugh on some things even in this situation. I guess being positive made things easier and faster. Throughout our 6 years of being married this was the ultimate challenge for us. Instead of feeling devastated,  I looked at it as an opportunity in disguise. An opportunity to test and improve one's patience, a chance to think of a smarter approach, to be more understanding and flexible. I am just thankful that we were given the chance to become knowledgeable of the cause,  I was able to take him to a hospital that made him feel better sooner than expected.

As a mother, being away from my little boy drove me crazy. He can't stay with us in the hospital, had to bring him to my parent's for the mean time. There were nights when my mom would call, because Franky was crying calling out for his mama and papa.

But today is a brand new day. I wasn't expecting that the sun will show up, but it did. First thing I saw from my window was hope, happiness and freedom. Freedom to finally breath some fresh air. We don't really like hospitals.

What will happen next is still a mystery. All I want to do right now, is to go home with my boys.  Finally, my husband was given a go signal to be discharged anytime from today until monday. No matter how long, that is still good news to us. 
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ the Father of compassions and God of all comfort:Who comforts us in all of our afflictions that we may be able to comfort those who are in every affliction through the comforting with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For even as the sufferings of the Christ abound unto us, so through the Christ our comfort also abounds ~2Corinthians 1: 3-5

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...