01 July 2010

GT: I Love My Body

Girls Talk
GT I'm back! It's been a long time that I didn't even know that it has a new host. Congrats Kaye for the new development. At this time of the day, I am pouring everything to have a "me break" so I am going to use it by sharing a blog about myself. As for my first entry for the month of July, I am going to share a photo that boosted my confidence to next level and that I became even more appreciative of what God has given me.
This photo was taken last June 26, 2010 in a Hotel- Observatory. A photo by a very good friend with the same interests in photography. These photographs are not edited, in came out from the camera's lcd in an instant, and yes ang galing! Talk about pure creativity. The photographer used another instrument for the angel wings.
Why this picture if you're going to ask. This was my first time when somebody actually asked me to model. Well, not really model MODEL like we see in the magazines. Usually, it is me who asks people to model for my portraits, so this is something new for me.
sweet nothings
I may not look as good or pretty, fit or even dressed properly. But the experience was a confidence booster.  I even told my friend "Jon, make it work, I'm not good at this" :D

I maintained a very slim body when I was a teenager until I got married. After giving birth, I tried  bringing  my old body back. And to be honest, I struggled hard.  I guess it runs in the family ---inheriting  a big bod after giving birth, my mom's body acted the same. I struggled, I tried all options but I didn't get frustrated. I embraced it and adjusted. I have a different life right now. If I need to upgrade my size and wear bigger clothes then be it.
sweet nothings
Like what Peachy shared in her GT entry, the most important thing is we have a healthy body. So girls, we are all unique both body and mind. Being happy plays a very big role on loving your physical.

18 comments:

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

spot on! i super love this creative shot mommy enchie! you look very at peace here :)

thanks for joining GT! looking forward to seeing more of you in the coming weeks!

charmie said...

Love the creativity of the picture and ganda ha!

Your not fat neither chubby.. Akala ko ng yoga ka hehehe!

Thanks for the comment:)

Verna Luga said...

wow love the halo sis ...so pretty... nice to meet you here... My GT Entry is here

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

WOW I saw how you do that tricks on tv. Ang galing nya, ang ganda rin ng cam nya for sure.. It's been awhile sine I came to visit here, just scrolling down, nag-enjoy ako sa mga photos.. super galing mo na, na-inspire tuloy ako..

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I think all of us are pretty and healthy in our own little way.As long as we feel confident with ourselves, I think that's all that matters.
Galing ng wings effect ha! :)

moonstar said...

that is correct. No one would love our self better than us.

Mommy Jes said...

ahaha sis this is cute! aylavet! =)

Karen Chayne said...

I also love your shot here sis.. ano ba tawag nito?

Chris said...

nice shot! angel na angel ang dating.. and i think you are well proportioned enchie.. and you are right, having a healthy body is what matters the most!

Mommy Liz said...

wow! I love your pictures, I lvoe taking pictures of my kids, but nobody wants to take a picture of me but my hubby.

We all had skinny body to begin with prior to having kids. If it means gaining weight after giving birth, we just have to endure the disappointment when we look at the weighing scale every now and then. Our kids are worth it di ba? I love it when I see my jiggling (my son's term) belly :)and tell myself, all 4 kids of mine were there before...

http://amprettymomma.blogspot.com/2010/06/gt-i-love-my-body.html

Enchie said...

@ K I will be active this time around :)

@ Charmie thanks for the visits for both my blogs

@ Vernz nice to meet you too, its been a long time and I'm glad to be back and have met you

@ Bams madami na akong utang na visits sayo, thanks for complementing my pictures, I so adore your style in taking photographs too

Enchie said...

@ Willa very true confidence is key.

@ Melandria thanks for the visit will drop by soon

@ Jes thanks!

Enchie said...

@ Chris thanks for the complement. I really appreciate it :)

@ Kayce naku hindi ko rin alam tawag sa ganyang kuha (lol)

@ mommy liz it's definitely worth it, child rearing was the best thing that happened to me.

Lucia ♡ said...

Dearie this entry has such a charizma to it. Especially those photos. I don't know what it is but looking at them fills me with positive energy and makes me feel so peacefull. Love it. And yes being happy is a great point when wanting to feel good about your body ~mwah

Mommy Jes said...

huwat baka u mean siksik haha =)) nweis thnks for the visit =)

Beth said...

wow, i like the shot enchie! ang galing nman ng photographer na un! pano kaya un?!

for your height, your body is just fine! ako naman, I'm struggling with my weight talaga. Parang di ko na mabawi un dati. :(

♥peachkins♥ said...

wow! I love the photos Enchie!

Tetcha said...

I love the photos, Enchie! You're right, love the body you're in! We should take care of our bodies, too. Have a great Monday!

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...