05 July 2010

A Blog With Substance

3of my great friends shared this award with me... Mylene of Online Mommy’s Corner, Chris of The Mommy Journey and Peachy of Blowing Peachkisses.
thank you guys for being so thoughtful and for looking up on my site all the time. You made my Monday exciting.

Now, for the Rules:
  • Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
  • Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words. example: WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY
  • Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
Please grab this award my dear bloggers, we all deserve it. Our different stories makes us different and unique.

3 comments:

Mylene said...

Mommy Ench, sama din kita ha sa recipient ng award na ito :)

Blessings!

Enchie said...

sure Mylene I'll your link to this post immediately and thanks so much...

Mylene said...

Thanks Mommy for adding my name and link. I truly believed that your blog is a blog with substance. :)

God bless

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...