WIX

18 June 2010

Wix is one of my recent online discoveries. It is a website builder . There are 3 things on my mind right now:

1. Getting a personal domain name for Sweet Nothings
2. A blog make-over for my Food Blog (change of domain included)
3. Creating a Personal- Photo Blog

I'll be honest, it's easy to think about it, make plans, it's the execution of ideas that makes it hard. Especially when all of my links in the internet are under my first domain. There's so much on my head right now, I'm very excited to put everything to where, what and how I actually planned it. At first I was hesitant, I even lost touch on making posts, I got a little bored, until I found Wix a website builder that caters to those who's looking for something new at the same time longing for a free website .

I now have an account with Wix, I'm trying to build a Photoblog. This time, I am not after comments and traffic. All I want to do is to post my photos online and enjoy my stuff being seen without the hassle of thinking whether my viewers will like my work or not. This time, it is going to be all about ME expressing myself as a an individual giving value to my work.

Creating the main page from Wix is easy. As a matter of fact, I am really enjoying it. There's so a lot of themes to choose from. Things that common website hosts lack.

4 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

Uy, This is nice...ma-check nga

Chris said...

so excited to see that site!

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ said...

It's really not that easy to get everything started especially a website, but once you did and finish it, you feel so good about yourself for accomplishing something that you really WANT. :)

Clarissa said...

Good luck to your photoblog,Mommy Enchie!^_^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS