The Oscars Glitz and Glamour

08 March 2010

It's Oscars morning here in the Philippines (March 7 LA/ March 8 Philippines). Live Via Satellite aired on Abs-Cbn. Lucky to be at home. Aside from the awards and featured films, I always look forward to the Red Carpet Show to see what the stars has in store. I love seeing glamorous gowns, spectacular presentations, elegant attire and the lovely faces that made us go: "oooh... ", "wow...", "amazing...", "that's just wonderful...", over this year's celebration.

I have my favorites in random order:
Helen Mirren wore Badgley Mischka gown
Demi Moore Atelier Versace strapless silk organza
gown
Cameron Diaz Oscar de la Renta gown
Kristen Stewart strapless midnight blue silk satin organza gown by Monique Lhuillier
Rachel McAdams Elie Saab Haute Couture strapless gown made with panels of organza and mousseline with a sweetheart neckline and hand pleated bodice in a romantic print containing shades of pinks, blues and greens.
My "Fashionista" Couple
Robert Downey Jr.
brings a little shade of blue and sports a pair of sneakers while attending the 2010 Oscars with his wife Susan Downey

Would like to thank http://justjared.buzznet.com for sharing images of this glamorous event. Go to this website to view more.

6 comments:

Chris said...

i watched it kanina.. i think kate winslet looked great..

Willa said...

I also love Kirsten Stewart gown created by our very own Monique Lhuiller :). Black is always beautiful!

JiLL said...

Nice choices...all were dressed great! how are you? it's been a very long time since i dropped by here...I hope nothing's changed. ^__^

JiLL said...

Nice choices...all were dressed great! how are you? it's been a very long time since i dropped by here...I hope nothing's changed. ^__^

Me said...

They all looks gorgeous...well i think if we also wear it...we could also look gorgeuos as them...hehehe!
I´m just imagening....

musta na ?
sorry for not visiting in here...nawala lang nang gana ang lamig kasi dito...but now it´s getting better na and weather dire sun is starting to shine and it plus....happy blogging and take care..

Enchie said...

Hi ladies! aren't they glamorous :D

@ Jill and ME thanks for dropping by. All is well for me and my family. Hope you guys are doing good too. Hopefully I can go blog hopping once school is out :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS